Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Friday, May 18, 2007

Cancer's Agenda

GMRoper knows about cancer. He was diagnosed with lung cancer, and so far it looks like he's beaten it. Now cancer has decided to visit my home. My son has been diagnosed with testicular cancer (the young man's cancer) at the age of 22. Right now he is in considerable pain and we are doing all we can to get him into surgery as soon as possible. As with any form of cancer, there is a fear of the disease spreading to other parts of his body, in this case, through his lymphatic system. At GMRoper's An Army of Bloggers site, the goal is to unite bloggers in this worldwide battle against cancer. Your prayer is greatly appreciated, and you can just ask Mr. Roper, the power of prayer is amazing. He is proof.

I will keep you updated regarding my son's progress at Political Pistachio, and here at my Christian Site, Carried By Christ.

God Bless, and Thank You.

All things work together for good and His glory.

With God all things are possible.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers are going up to all mighty God for your son. He is the Master Physician who heals the sick.
Hopefully they caught it in time before it spread.
I'm living proof to answered prayer as well! Praise Him!
FTGF!
Daniel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home