Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Responsibility for our actions

In a world where people no longer pay the consequences for their actions, scripture warns us to be responsible for our conduct. Not only because it is the right thing to do, but because you never know who is watching or listening, and your daily activities are closely monitored by those that don't know Christ. And remember, He is always watching as well.

Galatians 6:4-5 Be sure to do what you should, for then you will enjoy the personal satisfaction of having done your work well, and you won't need to compare yourself to anyone else. For we are each responsible for our own conduct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home