Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Virginia Tech Massacre Victims Remembered/Honored

Classes have resumed, but rather than being excited to go back to school, the students simply have the determination to endure. Candles were placed at the foot of the altar at Washington National Cathedral in honor of those killed during services for the victims and their families.

Revelation 21:4 (King James Version)

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home