Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Friday, May 04, 2007

Philippians 3:14

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

He who runs a race, must never stop short of the end, but press forward as fast as he can; so those who have heaven in their view, must still press forward to it, in holy desires and hopes, and constant endeavours. Eternal life is the gift of God, but it is in Christ Jesus, through him, that we are saved. Our lives become a pursuit of being like him. In these things there is a great difference among real Christians. Believers make Christ their all in all, and set their hearts upon Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home