Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Farewell to Jerry Falwell

Christianity lost a moral voice in Jerry Falwell's death. Whether you liked him or not, he spoke, what I believe, to be the truth. Those that have criticized Falwell for his Moral Majority have allowed indiscriminateness to infiltrate their way of thinking. The bible is not indiscriminate about any issue, the rules are clear...it is wrong to murder, covet, steal, sodomize children, etc. To think otherwise is to accept the liberal line of thinking that all choices lead to good outcomes.

Homosexuality, of which Falwell was constantly hammered for being a critic of, is simply wrong AIDS and shortened lifespans among gay men is evidence to that.

God Bless Jerry Falwell, and may he rest peacefully in the arms of the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home