Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Romans 12:10

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another

Love is the greatest of the gifts of God, but our love of our fellow Christians should be sincere, free from deceit and poor intentions. Our new nature brought about by Divine grace must detest and dread all evil, and love and delight in whatever is kind and useful. We must not only do that which is good, but we must cling to it. Our duty towards one another is summed up in one word, love.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your site on Pastor Jon's Top 100 (just registered myself), and stopped by to say hello. Very fine post, thanks, will bookmark your site, and visit angain,

Daivd
TheNewsBeats.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home