Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Friday, February 02, 2007

Micah 2:1

Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

Woe to people that plan evil things, carrying out their lives simply to carry their evilness into execution! It is not right to do wrong things on a whim, but it is much worse to do it with design and forethought. When we give in to the world's desires and offerings, covetousness inhabits the heart, and compassion is banished. When the heart falls under the enemy's influence, violence and fraud commonly occupy one's activities. The best defense is to not turn away from God, but to put all into His caring hands. It is the world's desire to cut us off from the congregation of the Lord, or cut us short in the enjoyment of its privileges.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Bro Larry said...

Amen Bro Douglas. To bad we have some in the churches doing just that. Gods Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home