Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Friday, January 19, 2007

Psalm 98:1

Oh, sing to the LORD a new song! For He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory.

When a person repents and converts to a relationship with Christ, the person becomes new and sings a new song, very different from what they had sung before. God changes their heart, and places a new song into their mouths. Sinful human nature is replaced by God's nature.

Let us praise Him for each that is redeemed through His salvation and His righteousness, which fulfilled the prophecies and promises of the Old Testament, and has found victory over the power of Satan, unbelief, and sin. Because of this victory in Jesus, we sing a new song. We sing songs of joy and thanksgiving; our lives will celebrate the Redeemer's praise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home