Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Woman

Woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Bro Larry said...

Hi Douglas, you are so right. I dont know what I would do without my lovely wife.... May God Bless

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger a faith bigger than fear said...

Thank you for those words... I lived for six years, living the opposite of this message.

It's good to know that there are men that think and live differently than that.

I think I found such a man.

God Bless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home