Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Friday, January 05, 2007

Isaiah 55:6

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

People spend so much time searching for God in today's society. They seek for Him in all the wrong places. Unfortunately, people search for God in places they believe God ought to be, not where God truly is. The simplicity of salvation is too much for folks to grasp, so they search for Him in the complex world of mysticism, or science. God is nothing more than the Creator who is our Father and Savior. He needs not hide in places that must be searched out beyond His Holy Scripture. He is before us, calling us to Him. All we need to do is answer and ask for the gift He provided for us on a cross on Calvary two thousand years ago. Simply put, He is all around us, in front of us, carrying us, loving us, asking us to Worship Him. He simply asks that we recognize our home, and step through the doorway into His loving care.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Bro Larry said...

Hi Douglas hope you are feeling better. I think a lot of times scientest are trying to prove Gods Word a lie instead of scientificly Prooving its true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home