Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Philippians 4:11

I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

Paul wrote this while in a dungeon. How minor our obstacles seem when compared to the trials of Paul as he suffered the persecution for his faith. When we belong to God, no matter what may be going on around us, we must remember that those that come against us are merely instruments in God's plans. We shall be in every state content, for our lives follow His will, desirous to do whatever He commands, because all transpires for His greater good. His will be done.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Bro Larry said...

His will be done. And it will. I am praying for you that the surgery will be fine.
May God Bless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home