Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Monday, December 18, 2006

2 Corinthians 5:17

. . . those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!

This does not mean that life is enhanced to the point that everything just becomes peachy. Trials and tribulation becomes increased. As a Christian we become a threat to Satan, and he throws everything and the kitchen sink at us. With faith we recognize that our newness of life is from God, and His will be done. And through these trials we must also remember to allow our fruit to reflect our faith, for when we proclaim our Christianity, we become Christ's ambassadors, and all eyes are upon us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home