Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas means that. . .


He descended that we might ascend (John 6:38; 14:3)

He became poor that we might become rich (2 Corinthians 8:9; James 2:5)

He was born that we might be born again (John 1:14; 3:2, 7)

He became a servant that we might become sons (Philippians 2:7; Galatians 4:6, 7)

He had no home that we might have a home in heaven (Matthew 8:20; John 14:2)

He was made sin that we might be made righteous (2 Corinthians 5:21)

He died that we might live (John 5:24, 25)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home