Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

He keeps His promises

John 14:1-4 (King James Version)

1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger a faith bigger than fear said...

We often make promises we can't keep. God isnt' like that. God is faithful and trustworthy. When God promises never to leave us, he means just what he says. He's not going anywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home