Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Harvest Crusade at Anaheim Stadium


You are invited to join me at the Harvest Crusade at Angel Stadium. Admission is FREE.The musicians performing at the Harvest Crusade will be:Friday, August 11, 2006 @ 7:00 pm: Crystal Lewis, Todd Agnew, Joy WilliamsSaturday, August 12, 2006 @ 7:00 pm: David Crowder Band, Kutless, Hawk NelsonSunday, August 13, 2006 @ 6:00 pm: Newsboys, MercyMeI plan to hit the parking lot for the HARVEST CRUSADE as early as 4:00 in the afternoon to make sure I get good seats. I already have a dozen people joining me - - why don't you come too? And bring an unsaved friend!God Bless, and I hope to see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home