Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Sunday, August 20, 2006

..."Forgive all our sins and graciously receive us, so that we may offer you the sacrifice of praise..." Hosea 14:2 NLT

Our words said by our mouths and in our minds are all received by God. He forgives us of all of our sins and receives us so that we may praise Him, for that is why He created us: so that we may praise and worship Him.

Problem is, we are too sinful to be in His glorious presence. Our sin seperates us from God. Our only chance to approach Him is for our sins to be blanketed by something stronger than our sins. Payment for our sins was made by Jesus Christ on the Cross on Calvary. His blood, shed for us, covers our sins, allowing our spirits to be reborn, and enables us to commune with God.

Without Christ, we are lost, and must continue to suffer spiritual death. Only Christ can make our spirits born again, and able to commune with Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home