Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4 NIV

My sense of joy, satisfaction, and fulfillment in life is at its greatest when my heart totally surrenders to His will, when I am in the center of His will, and I am sure of it.

Sometimes I don't even realize His will, but even if I don't understand the whole picture, I am delighted to be serving Him.

My life with Christ is a joyful life, and when the storms rise and the lightning strikes, I praise Him even more. I rejoice during my trials, because it is then, when life is the toughest, that I am carried by Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home