Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Acts 2:42,47 NKJV

And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers...praising God...And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.


The message of the gospel is that humanity is separated from God by sin. But God loved us so much that He sent His Son to die on the cross for us. And three days later, He rose again from the dead. If we will turn from our sin and put faith in Him, we can be forgiven. That is the heartbeat of the gospel.

--Pastor Greg Laurie
Harvest Christian Fellowship
Riverside, California

See you at the Harvest Crusade at Angel Stadium in Anaheim on August 11, 2006 (7PM), August 12, 2006 (7PM), and August 13, 2006 (6PM).

Bring an unsaved friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home