Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Kings 8:56



There hath not failed one word of all his good promise.

I may not understand why God has decided to say "no" or "wait" to me regarding my prayers. I sometimes worry or perplex over why my prayers may not be being answered. What I may not understand is God may be answering them in a far richer way, giving me a glimpse, occasionally, though not revealing the full revelation until the future. The thing is, He sees the whole picture, of which we recognize only a small portion. In the end, it is all for His Glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home