Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Prayer


I have said a number of times to friends and family that God always answers prayer. Sometimes He says "Yes," sometimes He says "No," and sometimes He simply says "Wait."

But why not granted us what we want?

We forget that God is not a servant there to just do what we please Him to do for us. It is we that are His servants. And He has everything under control, and understands what must, and must not, happen to fulfill His will.

Greg Laurie said it best when he said, "Nothing lies outside the reach of prayer except that which lies outside the will of God."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home