Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Friday, November 02, 2007

2 Corinthians 4:18


. . .For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Wonders have graced this earth. The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World are among the many wonderful things this world has seen. These impressive creations of human genius, except for the Pyramids of Egypt, have all been destroyed. Though mankind marveled at these wonders, the passing of time has shown that these things, and everything else in our world, is temporary. God, however, is eternal. He remains consistent and true. The Earth, and its glories, will pass away. As Christians, however, we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken.

Hebrews 12:28 says: Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home