Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Monday, October 22, 2007

Christian Radio hosted from Sin City


Did you miss Andrea Shea King's Monday Night Blog Talk Radio Show?

Well, judging by the picture on the right, Andrea is someone to listen to. She's a big voice in conservative talk radio - and any friend of Sean Hannity's is a friend of mine.

Well, actually I became a fan long before I discovered she has a few wonderful friends in high places. And, she discovered me before she was absolutely sure what the heck a Political Pistachio truly was.

And now we have really come together on Monday nights. That's right, if you are new to Political Pistachio, I co-host with Andrea Shea King on Monday nights on Blog Talk Radio. But honestly, as much as I enjoy the show, this last one was the best yet. We discussed the Southern California Fires, and the Republican Debate in Florida, and what a great broadcast it turned out to be. But don't take my word for it. Check out the archive at Blog Talk Radio - The Andrea Shea King Show!

And while you are at it, check out this upcoming schedule for Political Pistachio!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @ 10pm Eastern/7pm Pacific: Max Lucado - Author of "3:16 - The Numbers of Hope." Max is a New York Times Best-Selling Author, and the leading Christian Author in America.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 @ 10pm Eastern/7pm Pacific: Jason Robertson, Author of "A Love Beyond Explaining." Jason was a Vietnam war orphan pulled from Vietnam as the south fell. Raised by a loving Christian woman, Jason grew up in America. However, 30 years after fleeing from Vietnam, he returned in search of his roots.

Saturday, October 27, 2007 @ 7pm Eastern/4pm Pacific: John from Cuba Companioni was exiled from Cuba, and fled to the United States. His crime? Being a Christian. Join us to follow his journey from the oppression of the communist regime in Cuba to the wonders of free America beginning in New York City, and completing in Alabama.

And while you are at it, I am also a co-host/panel member of CIR Radio. That airs on Friday Night at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific.

Oh, did I mention I will be in Las Vegas during the broadcasts? Work sent me to Vegas, but my voice will be on Blog Talk Radio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home