Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Romans 3:23


For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.


*****


We are not sinners because we sin; we sin because we are sinners. We have a natural tendency to do what is wrong. God gave us absolutes to live our lives by--standards that are found in the Bible. When we make choices that are contrary to those absolutes and standards, evil is the result. We cannot trust ourselves to do the right thing, but when placed in the hands of the living Christ, His Will shall be done.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Douglas V. Gibbs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home