Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Proverbs 3:3

Let not mercy and truth forsake you;
Bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablet of your heart


Obedience and faith.

In the way of believing obedience to God's commandments health and peace may be enjoyed. Our days may not be long upon this planet, but because of our faith we shall live for ever in heaven. Regarding God's mercy in promising, and his truth in performing: live up to them, keep up thine interest in them, and take the comfort of them. We must trust in the Lord with all our hearts, believing he is able and wise to do what is best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home