Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fear Not

Isaiah 41:13

13For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.


We face many fearful episodes in our lives, and we tend to worry as we face these instances. We forget that our God is not only willing to assist us, but is fully capable of doing so. However, in His wisdom, the path may not always be what we expect, but in the end His will be done. Fear not, for He is with you. It is during those most fearful times that you are Carried By Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home