Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Monday, June 25, 2007

Nehemiah 9:17

The refused to listen and did not remember the miracles you had done for them. Instead, they rebelled and appointed a leader to take them back to their slavery in Egypt! But you are a God of forgiveness, garcious and merciful, slow to become angry, and full of unfailing love and mercy. You did not abandon them.

How often are we disobedient and forget all that the Lord has done for us in our lives? How often are we rebellious and allow ourselves to fall back into the slavery of sin? Yet, even then, our Lord forgives us, and during our hardest times (which we brought upon ourselves in most cases) He carries us. At our lowest times, when we wonder if the Lord is even there, it is then that we are Carried by Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home