Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Monday, June 11, 2007

When we grow weary. . .

Isaiah 40:31 (King James Version)

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Life throws us many curveballs, and sometimes we grow weary just trying to survive. But, when we place all of our cares into the loving hands of our Lord, and we die of ourselves, He renews us, enabling us to continue on, and finish the race. When we lose ourselves to Him, He gives us what we need to soar like eagles.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Peter Davidson said...

Douglas, This is a very nice blog that you have created. Have you looked through the many testimonies of our Lord and Savior at wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com? You certainly may appreciate this also. God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home