Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The foundation laid by Christ


I Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.


Jesus Christ is the only foundation our lives can be built upon if we desire our lives to stand the test. Christ is a firm, abiding, and immovable Rock of ages, every way able to bear all the weight that God himself, or the sinner, can lay upon him. We can find salvation in no other. The doctrine of his atonement is the foundation for our hopes.


We will face real fire in our lives, with the flames rising fiercer as we walk with Christ, but only He can get us through the sorrows. In our most difficult times it is then that we are Carried By Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home