Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Corinthians 5:17

God promises that when a new believer begins his new spritual life He will give us a new heart. Nonetheless, we still have the capacity of sin. The penalty for sin has been broken, but sin's potential has not been fully removed. Even after we accept Christ, our old nature battles within us. Sin comes naturally to humans. Our new nature will prevail every time we obey God and resist sin.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Bro Larry said...

I got the html but I lost the brown around the page when I changed it. all of the page didn't load either.
good post thanks Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home