Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Unidentified

Tonight I watched a movie called UNIDENTIFIED, which is a Christian movie taking an interesting look at the UFO phenomenon. The movie reiterated a lot of what I have been saying for years in reference to demonic influences, as well as how the UFO interest of late is just creating an excuse for the anti-Christ when it comes to explaining the disappearance of all the Christians when the Rapture comes. Great movie, and it is playing in selected theaters. Find out more at http://www.unidentifiedthemovie.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home