Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Saturday, November 25, 2006

See God in Everything

1 Samuel 3:18 (King James Version)

And Samuel told him every whit, and hid nothing from him. And he said, It is the LORD: let him do what seemeth him good.

No matter how difficult our circumstances become, no matter if the trial refuses to abate, Christ is the Master of our life, and to see Him, to recognize that His power cannot fail, His love will never change, and that all works to glorify Him, is true faith. Seeing God's hand in everything will increase our faith, making us loving and patient with those appearing to have stake in our trials. Those that assist in bringing storms upon us are nothing more than intruments in God's wise purposes in our lives. Those tribulations are blessings brought upon us, for it is through those toughest times that He makes us stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home