Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Offensive Christian

Many of my non-Christian friends say that one of the things they like about me is that I am not a "rammer". What they mean is, though I talk about my Christian Faith often, I don't try to ram it down their throat every chance I get.

But I have to ask myself, why is it that I am not a rammer?

Finding a proper balance by providing the non-Christian with the information, and allowing the Holy Spirit to speak to them on His own terms, is a difficult task. Sometimes I wonder if I am too soft, or if I am achieving a proper balance.

After all, I don't want to "not-offend them all the way to Hell."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home