Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Serving The Lord and Reading The Gospel

Warren W. Wiersbe in Chapter five of the book, What to Wear to the War, says this: When it comes to serving the Lord, we should always be on the move and making progress. However, when it comes to the Gospel, we need to be unmovable and inflexible. We need to stand firmly on the unchanging Gospel, for it needs no improvement.

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Shannon Jacobyansky said...

There is always room for grace! What to wear...always cloth yourself in the armor of God daily so we might thwart the fiery arrows of the evil one...for our battles are not that of flesh and blood, but of powers and pricipalities.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous yantuar said...

Nice post..thanks for sharing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home