Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Monday, March 12, 2007

Acts 13:32-33

32And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
33God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.


The resurrection of Christ was the great confirmation of Jesus being the Son of God. It was not possible for death to hold Him. He was the Son of God, having life in Himself, which could only be laid down with a design to return to life again after bearing all of the sins of the world. Christ serves all generations. By faith in Him we may walk with God, and serve our generation according to His will; and when death comes, we shall fall asleep in Him, with a knowledge of eternal life with Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home