Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Time To Think

It has been a while since I have posted on this blog. Honestly, my schedule has gotten pretty busy, and most of my efforts have been on my Political Pistachio Blog. But now that the election is over, I have had time to think, and pray.

It amazes me how Christians have come under fire by the Liberal Left and The Gay Rights Agenda. In California, after the passing of Proposition 8 that defines marriage as between a man and a woman, homosexuals are rioting and protesting daily, more often than not in front of churches.

They seem to think this is a "Civil Rights" issue, when it is really nothing more than them wishing to justify their immoral behavior and take down Christianity a notch while they are at it.

Jesus said that we would be hated because of His Name in the end times.

A couple times in the Old Testament prophecy says that in the last days wrong will become right and right will become wrong.

Makes one think we are in those days, doesn't it?

Normally on this site I have a verse for the day and write a commentary on it, but I think I am going to write a little more personal from here on out. We'll see what happens. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I will try not to be such a stranger here on out.

God Bless,

Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home