Carried By Christ

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear Him. Psalm 103:13 NLT

On this Fathers Day I would like to simply say: Thank you for being there for your children. Good and godly dads are more important now than ever before. Blessed is the father who faithfully stands by his wife and children through all the highs and lows of life. Men, we need to be the fathers God has called us to be. We need to be spiritual leaders, examples, heroes, and we need to be there for our families.

Happy Fathers Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home